IPv6 Single Stack Breakthrough Technology News
- Designed to be agnostic of what infrastructure it is on, making it compatible with encrypted and unencrypted networks, including IPv4.
- Allows native IPv6 hosts to communicate with IPv4 hosts without the need for proxy or a dual stack.
- Users can maintain their current IPv4 equipment life cycle schedules and migrate to IPv6 at their own pace, yet have the ability to exceed standard IPv6 capabilities without wholesale changes to their current systems.
IPv6 capabilities that can be achieved with AT-X Series technology include:
- Extending one’s network to remote locations.
- Facilitating end-to-end secure transmissions between locations.
- Modular encryption that supports 3DES, Blowfish, Twofish, AES, and most other block ciphers—all encryptions are long key and rapidly changing pairs to provide some protection against birthday and rainbow table exploits.
Two-port 10/100 MB device for small office applications
Single device mode
Five-port 10/100 MB device
Five-port 10/100/1000 GB device for high-volume throughput
Request a Demo
|AT-X devices perform all standard IP routing tasks, including advanced IP routing options. While supporting these functions is essential “overhead,” we see the AT-X Series as primarily IPv6 translation and tunnel devices.
To this end, Ambriel Technologies has designed NAT-PT+ devices, which perform all the functions described in RFC 2766; IPv6 over IPv4 tunnel; RFC 3056; as well as all of the PIM Multicasting standards RFCs 2117, 2337, 2362, 2715, 2934, 3446, 3569, and 3973.